Use our 3M VHB & LSE Tapes Selector Guide to help you find the most suitable product for your application.
3M™ VHB™ Tape LSE Series masters the challenge of LSE bonding and delivers durable results where other solutions need additional support such as priming. These tapes provide excellent durability, including wide temperature resistance so they can provide ultimate performance strength and reliability.
Acrylic foam tape resists hot, cold and cycling temperatures, UV light, moisture and solvents, and seals against environmental conditions. Can be applied without a primer for increased productivity.
Benefits of using 3M LSE tape:
- Immediate handling strength for faster assembly
- No messy bond lines with clean aesthetics
- No crazing or cracking of substrates
- Ensures consistency of delivery quantities
- Reduced waste from open/ unused containers
- No upfront investment and decrease assembly time
- Removes post-weld finishing/ tooling steps
- Bond dissimilar materials, non-compatible or delicate substrates
- Seals out water
- Tape allows for safer application
- 1.1mm thick (LSE-110WF)
- 1.6mm thick (LSE-160WF)