General-purpose adhesive with firm foam that has the added feature of high-temperature resistance. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of high surface energy substrates.
Resist high and low temperatures with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4655. Our tape bonds metal parts prior to paint processing. It’s a firm double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape with a PE film liner that provides handling convenience, cushioning, damping, and impact resistance. It’s clean, durable and strong. Ideal for automotive paint projects.
Benefits of 3M 4655 VHB Tape:
- Bond metal parts prior to paint processing
- Resist high and low temperatures
- Get handling convenience, cushioning, damping, and impact resistance
- Work over a broad range of temperatures
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
Tape Thickness: 1.55mm. Temperature: 149 max. Spec: UL listed product - 746C.